This program supports students seeking a meaningful summer experience despite the global pandemic impacting internship and co-op programs. Students will work directly with project sponsors to establish goals and a timeline for each project, along with creating a set of deliverables to be presented at the end of the project.
Please remember that these are non-binding agreements between the student and project sponsor and while intentions are always great, as we’ve learned, life happens. We are asking that all participants and project sponsors keep the following in mind as we move forward:
- All work must be able to be completed remotely.
- Be respectful of: time, resources, and most importantly each other.
- Remember that all skill levels may be present, so be mindful of expectations within the 8-10 weeks allotted this summer.
- Participants own any intellectual property they produce during this process. Please discuss any project expenses, stipends, non-disclosure agreements, or contracts prior to the start of a project.
- Harassment and abuse are never tolerated. Contact Jennifer Whitlow (email@example.com) if you are in a situation that makes you uncomfortable during this process. Harassment includes but is not limited to offensive verbal or written comments related to gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, social class, economic status, veteran status, sexual images, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.